Breaking news!

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, February 02, 2006

    AXLDS 2006

    Today I prepared a Ppt to promote AXLDS (EXPRO and Americas LDS) within our LCs and I think it is good because when I saw it I also got motivated :)

    If you have an AIESEC .NET account you can see it by Clicking Here (It´s in Spanish..., Costa Rican Spanish!)

    Sometimes I wish AIESEC was more than just a preparation stage, I could make it a way of living. I have met so many great people and I have seen so many new places that I could never stop thanking the organization for the opportunities I got...

    As an example, with AIESEC I had the chance to be in: Panama, France, Switzerland, Poland, Hungary, Romania :), Serbia; very soon Colombia, El Salvador and if I get lucky... China!

    But beyond that, it is the people what makes AIESEC special, I won´t call names because I will have to fill my blog with them, but I am sure those names are written somewhere else, where it really maters...

    Now, a new group of people is knocking in my life. The AXLDS Facis..., I wonder how will it be...

    Can you tell something from their faces? (They look too happy..., I wonder why?)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Search This Blog