Breaking news!

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, February 25, 2006

    Exploring

    The research keeps on going...

    I started reading about the late history of China (1840-1989) and I found it very interesting and also a little bit complicate it to understand, specially because the names of the people, the cities and the social groups get easily confused in my western brain.

    I read a couple of website on the internet Discovering China and History of China. And then I watched a movie that my brother brought from Asia about the story of three sisters that were daughters and married to key people in the late history of China.

    The movie was a little bit long but I came in the perfect moment to me to understand better what happened there within the Revolution (1911) and the the end of the Civil War that followed WWII (1949).

    More a research, more enthusiastic I get!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Search This Blog