Breaking news!

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, February 04, 2006

    Industrial Engineering School, UCR

    I am a fan of my University mostly because it concentrates, in a small space, a great diversity of people.

    In the same campus, you can have heated discussions about mechanics and cuantics, about socioeconomical development and environment, about medicine and health, you can join a manifestation against whatever or be in a Conference with Harvard people. Diversity.

    My School, the Industrial Engineering School, has another interesting characteristic and it is the fact that teachers are young and professionals. They have a very practical way of communicating knowledge and also they create a very friendly environment. of course, there are exceptions, but we need those, otherwise we wouldn´t have stories for our grandchildren :)

    My career is one of the things that makes me more satisfy and that gives me confidence to look at some bright future coming soon...(in China?)

    Enjoy life, play soccer!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Search This Blog