Monday, April 30, 2007
Saturday, April 28, 2007
Tuesday, April 24, 2007
Sunday, April 22, 2007
As a matter of fact, I find must readings redundant and long.
Nevetheless, I like the main idea some books try to transmit.
Some of them are:
- Focus on results: The Goal - E. Goldratt
- Take care of the whole: The Fifth Discipline -P. Senge
- Manage teams: Gung Ho! - K. Blanchard
- Compete to win: The Art of War - Sun Tzu (http://www.chinapage.com/sunzi-e.html)
By means of these seven considerations I can forecast victory or defeat.
(1) Which of the two sovereigns is imbued with the Moral law?
(2) Which of the two generals has most ability?
(3) With whom lie the advantages derived from Heaven and Earth?
(4) On which side is discipline most rigorously enforced?
(5) Which army is stronger?
(6) On which side are officers and men more highly trained?
(7) In which army is there the greater constancy both in reward and punishment?
Friday, April 20, 2007
We can not do everything we want in the time we have.
Defining a clear goal focuses our energies. Keeping things simple increases our impact.
In MoChina, we are clear that Exchange is the most impactful experience for our members.
More Exchange means more management, therefore more Leadership positions.
More issues and markets means more Exchange, more Leadership Positions and more IBXPs.
Eistein has two quotes related to this topic:
Wednesday, April 18, 2007
Monday, April 16, 2007
Or at least, the days when I write in this blog :)
Here are some views from Expro (Serbia) and Austria:
Find the hard worker
The Exciting Moment
Selecting the team for the next year
The team will have 2 Project Managers (PM) and Non Corporate Manager (NCM) person.
The PMs will be in Sao Paulo, Brasil. The NCM will be in Madrid, Spain.
We will meet for transition and planning in Rotterdam, NL and the kick-off will be in Istambul, Turkey :)
We are going 100% to release SSGN potential!!!
Soon... the results!!!!
- ► 2010 (27)
- ► 2009 (35)
- ▼ April (10)
- ► 2006 (146)