Breaking news!

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, February 13, 2006

    Save Tonight

    Save Tonight

    Go on and close the curtains
    'cause all we need is candlelight,
    you and me..., and the bottle of wine
    and hold you tonight.

    Well, we know I'm going away
    and how I wish..., I wish it weren't so!
    So take this wine and drink with me,
    let's delay our misery.

    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    Come tomorrow - Tomorrow i'll be gone
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    Come tomorrow - Tomorrow i'll be gone

    There's a log on the fire
    and it burns like me for you.
    Tomorrow comes with one desire
    to take me away. [ ohh it's true ]

    It ain't easy to say good bye.
    Darling please - Don't start to cry,
    'cause, girl, you know I've got to go
    and Lord I wish it wasn't so!
    Have you ever felt this and save tonight?

    2 comments:

    1. Hey dude..

      i didn't know you had a blog!!!

      mine is on nomadlife (sabaza.nomadlife.org) with all the other alumni.

      Still waiting for your response on CSR dude!!!

      Take care

      ReplyDelete
    2. Man...
      I am too young to be an Alumni
      :)
      Noroc!
      Juan

      ReplyDelete

    Search This Blog