Breaking news!

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, February 04, 2006

    Recruting eXperiences...

    I have a great idea :)

    We have this Trainee, Mariss from Estonia. She is a great girl and she really wants to get involved in her LC..., she also has plenty of AIESEC XP... and her JD seems to be flexible enough for her to get involved in other activities.

    On the other hand we have her LC, which is looking for an OCP Recruitment... The guys are not applying for the regular reasons... Holidays, a little fear, not understanding the relevance...

    I was talking yesterday with Enrique (MCVP Finance)... Wouldn´t it be nice to have as OCP a former MCP who is a trainee now...? Being challenge by the cultural differences and the communications barriers..., get deeply integrated..., getting the others trainees in the same mood... Imagine the experience the OC members will get..., work at top level in the first year, being abroad while at home...

    Mae, esta vara está en todas!

    I dropped the bomb last niGht..., now she is thinkinG...

    I wish I will post a second edition of "Recruiting eXperiences" very soon and very happy :)


    Some picture:

    Fulanito, Carla (she went with me to Australia 97-98 with AFS), Mariss, my sister Anita
    and some bug... (not from the system)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Search This Blog