Breaking news!

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, February 22, 2006

    The Day after the Annoucement

    How do I feel?

    Hmmm, well, it is like when you meet a very nice girl and you are planning to see her. Even that you know she likes you, you feel a lot of excitement in your stomach, (purple) butterflies. That´s exactly how I feel now.

    When I opened my mail today, It was very nice to find e-mails from my friends wishing me the best but I was happily shocked with the e-mails from China :) Every single one of them made me feel like when you open a Xmas gift... Thank you guys.

    I chat with Dexter today and, as a good MCP, he asked me about the next steps...

    Cold water! Knock, knock, Juan! Wake up! :)

    Well, the first step is to think what the first steps are, of course it has to contain:
    • Virtual networking with chinese LCs
    • Virtual teambuilding with the MoC eMC Team
    • Virtual transition with the current VP
    • Deeper research on general information, business environment and SD initiatives in China
    • Mandarin classes!
    • Visa issue... ;)
    Wow..., China, have you ever seen in the Branding Community that poster of "Are you eating fast food or dinning in Beijing?". Well ask me in a few months :)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Search This Blog