Breaking news!

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, February 09, 2006

    Peter Pan!

    ...There are stages in life I refuse to leave behind...

    Yesterday, I received a phone call from a friend from University who is also finishing in the next weeks and he was not asking for a favor...

    He wanted to ask me if I want to take extra courses next period... And I said: "Hell yeah!"

    Why?

    Simple. If I sign in in the University I will be able to keep some previleges..., for instance..., I am allowed to play in the internal Fútbol Tournament! :) :) :)

    So, I will go 2 hours per week to University. Take some class like "Intensive Portuguese Language" or "Arts in your hands" or maybe "1000 ways to cook rice & beans", meet some new people and play like 6 hours of fútbol per week.

    I have a very good old friend, from Norway, we met like back 1996 and she told me once: "I want to grow up, not grow old".

    Become a heterosexual Peter Pan 2day!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Search This Blog