Breaking news!

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, January 31, 2006

    Costa Rica | Elections 2006: NeXt Sunday

    NeXt Sunday, Feb 06, Costa Rica will elect its neXt President.

    There are many political parties but only 5 relevant (PLN, PAC, ML, PUC, PUSC) and 1 easy to forecast as winner (PLN).

    Many people are not satisfied with the political system and they are considering not to vote. They range from 30% to 40& of the citizens.

    In my opinion, the democratic system gives you two real methods to manifest your preferences or dislikes:
    1. Select the option you like the best by voting
    2. Create your own option, present it to others and pray the vote you

    No voting seems to me like a typical attitude of people that complains without proposing. I never like those in my teams... do you?

    NeXt Sunday I will vote.

    Proud to be Costa Rican!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Search This Blog