Breaking news!

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, February 05, 2006

    Anita votes for the first time...

    This post was written by my sister Anita:

    "Today febreruary 5 was my first elections, it was really funny because I do know the importance of voting and the importance of having this privilege in my country...but I didn´t know for whom I was going to vote for, so I decided to ask my brothers, but for my surprise they didn´t know either..., so Juan and I went to the votation place that is four blocks from our house, and while we were walking we made our choice, so we arrived the place and vote.
    It's interesting because everyone that votes thinks that they will have all the responsibility about the country, but at the end no one really does, or maybe everyone does...I don´t know, I just hope I had made a good decision and Juan too...because we are two votes, and it might be the difference!"

    Ana and me after voting

    And yes..., my hair is growing and growing...

    2 comments:

    Search This Blog