Breaking news!

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, February 15, 2006

    Linked to the World

    I have some visitors in my place. Three friends from Norway.

    They brought back to my mind some good old memories that link me to the world...

    Scandinavia - Mostly good friends, good parties, beach trips and my first girlfriend, who got me in AFS..., and consequently in AIESEC.

    Australia & New Zealand - I was on exchange for one year in Sydney and of course I got very connected to the way of being of the down unders... Actually, I "learnt" English there...

    Romania & Eastern Europe - 1.5 years in Romania meant something, I also spent the last three x-mas holidays there and I got to see snow for the first time...

    I am in a BiG Playground,
    Join me!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Search This Blog