Breaking news!

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, February 14, 2006

    Many things, nothing concrete

    Last December, I made the toughest decision of my AIESEC life and that was not to apply for an MC position in my beloved Romania. Reasons exist but also uncertainty about the outcome of such action.

    In January, I decided to apply to the MC Mainland of China (MoC) for the Corporate Responsibility Project Manager position :)

    I remember making a ppt and a video in Panama to be played in the National Conference of MoC. Wanda was taping and I was trying to bring ideas together on stage. What I remember was the nice feeling of actually visualizing the chinese members paying attention to that Costa Rican guy trying to get where they are...

    I think that´s the feeling that defines many things in my life. It is not about succeding, it is about trascender :)

    This week, on Thursday and Friday night Costa Rican time, I will have the msn and phone interviews.

    Wish me luck!

    ----------------------------
    I just realize what a great team of Professors is supporting my project:
    • José - A young bright professor (He is 27 y/o)
    • Don Pepe - PhD in Industrial Engineering
    • Don Carlos - Principal of the School of Industrial Engineering
    • Lilliana - MSc from Harvard
    ----------------------------
    Tomorrow, 14 FEB, should be a special day...
    Make it happen :)

    Juan

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Search This Blog