Breaking news!

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, February 18, 2006

    Interview

    In the last hours, as a part of the selection process of CSR Project Manager for AIESEC Mainland of Chaina (MoC), I was intervewed twice.

    The first interview was on MSN with the current MCVP LN and the MCP. The second was on the phone with the elected MCP.

    I enjoyed them as hell :)

    A good thing about inteviews is that they give you the opportunity to reflect uponn the things that you have done and the things that you believe. Also, the fact that I got to have a more fluent communication with the guys in MoC made me feel very motivated to join the team.

    I also "spied" a little bit the application of the guy I am competing with. He is a brazilian, a former pioneer LCP and now he is in charge of the LN at his LC. I am very impressed of his application, Brazilians are continuoslly proving the high development they reached.

    I am very calm, when you compite with great people the outcome can only be good. Basically it is now up to destiny :)

    I can not stop thinking how lucky I am.

    The Expro Americas faci allocation table is out. I am mostly in charge of all the PD sessions together with Brodie (PAI), that adds more than 10hrs Conference. I wonder what will I learn this time.

    My life goes from point from the Globe to another in a matter of seconds...

    Anyways, I also think I have to invest more in my non-virtual life here in Costa Rica, tips welcome.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Search This Blog