Breaking news!

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, February 03, 2006

    GoL!

    Right now I should be out having a beer with my friends with University since one of them is celebrating her birthday..., unluckily I am not feeling that good...

    Since I came back from Romania I have been having the flu..., not too strong but it keeps on annoying me... And of course, as soon as I feel better I go out and then It comes back... :)
    I hope it will go away before AXLDS ;)

    I am planning to go to the gym, I need to move my body a little bit and also get some sun playing fútbol. God I miss fútbol..., the smell of the just cut grass, the sun and the sweat flowing into the eyes, scoring, running until your legs get so tight that they don´t want to move... I thin the fútbol field is one of the only places where I feel fulfilled...

    Isn´t that a simple way to make someone happy?


    Me and Beto, my brother, after a fútbol game at the University...

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Search This Blog