Breaking news!

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, March 20, 2006

    Two days to Expro Americas!

    Faci Meeting is going well.

    Basically, I only need to work on one session about the AIESEC Identity. It was Brodie's but I guess his is a little tired of delivering it... But it's funy, because he has already gave me a ppt and it is based on a book I read for university "The Fifth Discipline"... I found it very impressive but as usual not many people have read it... Try it on. Also check Gung Ho, Sun Tzu, Goldratt, Norton and Kaplan, Goldman, Porter....

    SSGN has a funny thing called Potential F**ked Ups..., an example? Well, we may not have multimedia projectors..., so I have to "translate" my ppts in flipcharts... How's that?

    Two days from now we will have a CR Day and also the chance to share with the President of Colombia and 800 delegates.

    Bogotá seems so nice, I wish I manage to get sometime to see it.

    Well, I must go... Time to look busy!

    The toilet is broken,

    Juan

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Search This Blog