Breaking news!

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, March 20, 2006

    The PlayGround is Big the passion stronGer!

    After the Romanian experience I came to realize something I knew from long time ago: my passion is support other accomplishing their dreams, I am an enabler (some may remember the speech on passion at NPS 05). ThanX AIESEC!

    I am not the one down in the field but the one behind those.

    If you read my MCVP PD CAS aplication, you will find that one of my motivations to stay in AIESEC was bringing back to CAS the vision I have of AIESEC - a scale model of the Play Ground!

    Expro made me realize I was thinking small.

    It is not about CAS, it is about Latin America, It is about all developing countries, it is also about China.

    Today, I am getting ready to Chair the Colombian LDS and yes, the Conference theme comes from deep in my heart: AIESEC is a PlayGround, define your role, enjoy the game!

    I think Expro is what I needed back in November when I was trying to define my short term future. Later is better than never.

    I enjoyed Expro as hell: the facis, the OC, the delegates!, the ladies serving food and cleaning, the longest 3hrs trip, the swimming pool PD sessions, the frustrations of the PDs and the beginning and their commitment at the end. I was so happy with the CAS delegation. So professional during the day, so dancing during the role calls and so heavy parties during the night. The culture is shaped.

    I miss all my AIESEC friends, I am with all my AIESEC friends!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Search This Blog