Breaking news!

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, March 14, 2006

    A turning point

    It is 10pm at I am working on the Ppts for Expro Americas.

    I am in the soft part now. Trying to make the best sessions I can.

    I was looking for music for one of the Ppts and I found something amazing:

    A song that captured the moment of my life when I committed this period of my life to AIESEC.

    NPS 2004: "My AIESEC XP" Session
    Makambo - Geoffrey Oryema (Click here to listen to the song)

    Memories:
    Marta Sum (POL) and I after delivering that session


    With Jeremy, the Chair. We share some good moments, not all to remember :)

    The responsible: Pode's Head (with Salma's help?)

    I have many things to say about that Conference.

    But everything started when Dani and Alexa went to Antares SRL to raise a traineeship. Certain is the fact that the story is still being written. I am happy about that.

    Thank you AIESEC in Romania
    Thank you AIESEC in Cluj - Napoca (poca, poca?) :)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Search This Blog