Breaking news!

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, March 20, 2006

    SDL 2006 Barranquilla, Colombia

    Another post from the PlayGround

    I am in Bogotá, Colombia, getting ready to leave to Barranquilla in a 18hrs Bus Trip to Chair the Colombian LDS.

    We were supposed to travel by air but we couldn´t find enough tickets for the Faci Team...

    We will arrive at 2pm the day before the event.

    Barranquilla is in the Pacific Coast of Colombia and it is supposed to be a warm land. I have the expectation that I will resemble a little bit Guanacaste in CR.

    My only worry is that the guy in "The Funniest Moment of AXLDS" happens to be the OCP of SDL..., yep..., I think I must keep him away from the drinks :)

    I am a little bit upset because some ppl from AIESEC is not supporting me to be here. I truly think that I have perform good enough to be able to enjoy this kind of events, their are in the heart of the organization and a strong element of the learning enviroment. Anyways...

    The last days have been painful since I have to say good bye to many great ppl, even worst, some left without the chance to me to say bye. Great ppl I met: Elias, Gabi, Chamo, Brodie, Francesca, the Colombian MC, the PD people, my favourite ever spanish delegation :) -favourite by far-, the brazilians - so cool -...

    I don't know, too many great feeling I thought I would never have again in AIESEC. I wish I had got in tough with SSGN long time ago... I hope there is still something I can bring back.

    Well, a great LDS is coming, my first Chair-ing experience in Spanish, looking forward to meet Shakira's Family, do you know she was in AIESEC? or not...

    besos

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Search This Blog