Breaking news!

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, March 01, 2006

    A girl almost made me cry....

    Yesterday I hear the longest version of "Call on me". My legs were going to explote, the instructor was shouting and the song kept on playing.

    Besides living diversity and playing fĂștbol, spinning is becoming one of my my favourites hobbies.

    I take an hour to go to the spinning class where you find a bounch of trying-to-be-healthy people coming together and sharing effort, sweat, pain and music to reach a happy and joyfull end - maybe because the pain finishes with the class :)


    All you need to get started is to find a gym with spinning classes, get confortable clothes and tell the instructor, which by the way are very friendly, that it is your first time. The rest is about advancing at your own rythm...

    If you think you are tough, try one of this classes with a cute little girl as instructor..., your selfsteem will fall down when she keep on screaming "ten more seconds" and tears want to come out of your whole body.

    I love it.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Search This Blog