Breaking news!

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, March 20, 2006

    Day -4

    I am in Colombia.

    11.26pm and I decided to take a breath from the sessions review I was carry on.

    Elias is there, MCP Brazil, working on his sessions. The rest of the guys left a couple of hours before after shring dinner with us.

    First impression. I think they were tired, but they seem very approachable. Still, I can't deny I felt weird.

    That is an interesting feeling because sometimes people tell me that they had a hard time approaching me. They told me they thought they need it to say something smart.

    That's how I felt. I felt I needed to say something smart.

    I said things, some smart, some funny, none 100% natural.

    Maybe that is the issue. Natural & Honest.

    I wish I could see the honest and natural each person that approaches me is. I wish I could avoid the capability to feel their insecurity. Approach me.

    By the way, if you manage to read until this line, maybe you want to join me in a very simple game. It is call "Before they close the PlayGround".

    The game is very simple, you have to think which 10 things you want to do before you have to leave the PlayGround.

    You don't have to come with them now. Think about it. Realize the consequences of those 10 things. Be sure they will bring you happiness.

    Those 10 things can become your guideline for life....

    Are you in?

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Search This Blog