Breaking news!

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, March 07, 2006

    An EXPRO Day

    Reading mails, reviewing PDU work, looking for materials, visualizing the "state of art", furthermore.... Imagining. All those things you do when you want to develop the best sessions for an AIESEC Conferences. That has been today.

    One of the sessions I have is "Enhacing your profile as MC Member"...

    Firts time I read that name I thought: "Hmmm..., enhancing...; ...why me?" :)

    But then, after some thinking I came to realize the truth about that session (translation to AIESEC RO-English) : Personal Brand !!!

    I was very happy about it, then.

    I found funny-stupid stuff. For instance, Check Here how ranked is your name in the net. Mine is bad, only 68...; Brodie (PAI) has 102; the Elected President of Costa Rica has 589 000; Bart Simpson has 2 195 000; and Jessica Alba has 10 970 000...

    But also some intersting ideas:

    "Your personal brand is what you are known for - the special value you provide to a team or an organization. Your personal brand lets people know you are unique and valuable. If you don't brand yourself, someone else will. It is better to deliberately create a personal brand that represents you in the manner you desire than to leave this important task to another person."
    So true... Guys, never let your girlfriends brand you... It could be not so good... :)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Search This Blog