Breaking news!

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, March 17, 2006

    Defensa Today!

    Well, this is a special day.
    Acknowledgements
    To my family. Because I found in it the school of the values that lead my life and the support that allows me to strongly believe in my own ideas and dreams. Furthermore, because my parents, brothers and sister are always willing to share those details of life that only make sense when you share them with the beloved ones. Thank you.
    A mi familia. Porque en ella he encontrado la escuela que inculcó los valores que guían mi vida y el apoyo que me ha permitido creer firmemente en mis propias ideas y mis propios sueños. Pero sobre todo, porque mis papás, mis hermanos y mi hermana siempre están dispuestos a compartir esos detalles de la vida que solo toman sentido con la gente que uno quiere.Gracias.
    Dedicatory
    To whom ever had a dream and, regardless of fear and loneliness, kept walking on their own path. Even more for those that were left behind and did not have the chance to taste the joy of living.
    A todos aquellos que un día tuvieron un sueño diferente, sintieron miedo y soledad, pero aún así continuaron el camino que sentían era el mejor para ellos. Más aún a aquellos que quedaron en el camino y no tuvieron la oportunidad de disfrutar la grandeza de vivir.
    A chapter is closed.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Search This Blog