Breaking news!

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, March 10, 2006

    Enhance your profile!

    Finally I have something good for that session.

    Since I found out what was it about, I wanted to develop it about the Personal Brand Concept but I couldn't find anything strong enough. No more fluffy stuff!

    I was looking for this fast, impacting, very mtv-kind of supporting material and I found it!

    Actually it is an article, but it contains a lot of examples and strong remarks on how to build the brand. My favourite aspect is that makes no difference between product, organizational or personal brand...

    I will not release the link yet because of the hopefully-active-learning delegates but I can tell you that everything is summarized here:

    "These seven pieces form the primal (branding) code:

    1. The creation story
    2. Creed
    3. Icons
    4. Rituals
    5. Sacred words
    6. Non believers
    7. Leaders

    They are the basis for belief systems that inherently attract people who want to believe. These groups - whether it's two people in a room, or two billion on a continent - form communities of people who surround products and services like Nike, Apple, Starbucks. They surround personality brands like Oprah, Ché, or U2. They surround organizations (ie. Corporate culture). They surround social and political causes, even civic communities. They can even surround abstract concepts like global thermonuclear war, global warming, and gravity".

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Search This Blog