Breaking news!

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, March 20, 2006

    Photos from the Thesis Defense

    There are more but as usual, I have none. So I will wait until my dear friends send me some.

    Here I was reading the document that states that I pass the examination... I don't know why I don't look too happy. Maybe I was reading carefully...



    In the next picture you can see from right to left:

    Maris (EST), Maria Jo (LC UCR), Wong and Javier, Enrique (MC), Mónica (LC UCR), Maga and some handsome guy...

    Tomorrow I am going to Colombia. For the neXt two weeks, AIESEC will be the only thing in my life. I hope to have access to post some memories. Last time I went to Romania didn't post in one month, my goal is not to let that happen again...

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Search This Blog