Breaking news!

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, March 06, 2006

    So much to learn...

    Today I stopped at the Mandarin Language Learning Center in my city.

    The two ladies at reception are chinese and they were very polite and nice to me.

    I felt very agressive because of my matters, I mean, I am loud and I move my hands to fast when I speak. They were soft, small and quiet...

    Of course, everything changed when they told me the mandarin classes are 10 USD per hour... I forgot how nice they were at that moment :)

    So, I came back home and surf the net to find some free-online classes.

    They were also very nice, they even gave me the first version of my chinese name:

    Kong Ang Ning
    -proud & peaceful-
    but you can call me "Mr Kong"
    I am going back to my classes now...

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Search This Blog