Breaking news!

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, January 26, 2006

    Montezuma on Friday Evening!

    Today, I am in a really good mood! Maybe because one of my friends had the great idea to make a trip to Montezuma, Guanacaste.

    Montezuma is a really nice beach in the Pacific Coast of Costa Rica. It´s major characteristics is the feelin´in the town. It´s very relax and happy! Besides, water - falls in the ocean sunset...



    In the good old times, it used to be my favorite place on Earth. Now, after many years, it is time to go back...

    Also some music came back to me mind, that good old music, roots of course:

    ...Spap spa da dap pap spa spa...
    I wanna live in your house
    I wanna live in your house
    To make I home
    To make I home yeh
    I wanna live

    "Your House", Steel Pulse

    1 comment:

    1. Success with Simplicity brings together the best of nearly five year's articles by David Brewster. costa rica real estate Completely updated, the articles have been linked together in sections covering everything from 'Simplicity for Strategy' to 'Simplicity and You'. No matter what your area of concern, you will find in this book ideas and inspiration for making the worklife of yourself and those around you a lot less complicated.
      http://www.costaricanbrokers.com

      ReplyDelete

    Search This Blog