Breaking news!

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, January 21, 2006

    I think too much?

    Lately, people have noticed me thinking too much...

    It is interesting because now it is a period to make certain important decisions regarding the rest of my life. It seems natural to me that I will have to think too much to make the right decisions... The fact is that when I make me mind I commit myself 100%, that´s why I have too think too much...

    Most times I see others people relations, they fail because there is not commitment, most people keep a foot in the water and the other in the land... They didn´t think too much and now they can´t swim or run...

    In my personal opinion, thinking too much is ok as long as you do much more than that!

    As for me, today I am going to Palmares! The Biggest National Festival in Costa Rica, as much beer consumption per person to be ranked 2nd in the World after the Río Carnivals... Ready to dress, party and drink like a Costa Rican!

    Qué se venga el reggaeton!

    Search This Blog