Breaking news!

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, January 21, 2006

    Building the road to China!

    I applied already for the position in China. Today, I officially started to look for personal sponsors.

    I found a Costa Rican Board of Enterprenurs that are very interested in building commercial relations with China. Until now, Costa Rica has worked closer with Taiwan. But the business sector is upset about this relation, new opportunities can be forsee...

    I am doing research about doing business in China in the commodities sector, I have the feeling the business is there. My idea is to get informed, meet this Costa Ricans guys and see what comes out of it...

    On the other hand..., I miss Romania..., it is so strange, part of my heart is there...


    Search This Blog