Breaking news!

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, January 26, 2006

    Expro Americas!

    We have Expro and the GN LDS together and we call it AXLDS...

    This year it will be 2 hours from Bogotá, Colombia!

    For a Costa Rican, Colombia represents two things: the most beautiful girls in the Americas (after the Costa Ricans of course) and Juan Valdez, the colombian who drinks Costa Rican Coffee ;) Jaja...

    ...that was "Costa Rican humour a la Cluj"...

    Anyways, I am very excited about this Conference mostly because it will be the first time I will meet people from SSGN..., so far my life is more in CEE GN than here. I want to see how AIESEC works and how the fun beats... I have high eXpectations ;) I mean, do we "Basti Team" here or not?

    So far, It started good. The facis seem friendly and away..., as usual :) . The Chair is something..., it is a girl! ;) AdiSor told me girls rule when Chair-ing Conferences but this will be my first eXperience, I am really looking forward to it. And she has a plus... ;)

    Well, cracanatilor, sharing is scary!

    Juan

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Search This Blog