Breaking news!

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, January 22, 2006

    From Partying to Business-ing

    Palmares didn´t not change in all these years. The same Toldos (transportable clubs for about 1500 people each and several stories), the same people, the same music... I wanted more reggaeton...

    The best will never change..., the nice CRicas girls :) and the pupusas (not papusilor! Pupusa is a salvadorian food!)

    On the other hand, I met many old good friends and we end up talking business. I met potential partners, clients and investors. I really thing Gabi, S and me are in the right track, we just need to be patient and make it happen...

    Changing the subject, PDU is talking about Trainee´s Learning... and I have had some talks with Mariss about the issue. In my opinion, if AIESEC globally wants to improve the situation with trainees some very big paradigmas should be broken... and amaXing redesign of exchange processes must happens..., just like the ones I had in mind for MC RO :)

    Maybe it is not the time yet...

    Ciorba de burta!

    Search This Blog