Breaking news!

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, January 19, 2006

    News come and go...

    Yesterday I found out the the PAI will be a Faci at AXLDS, which gives me the opportunity to work closer to him. I think it is more impressive when I think back and count only 3 years and 3 months since I joined AIESEC. As a matter of fact, only 1 year ago I was a Trainee....

    On the other hand, I received the bad news that CAS did not get the UK Fund... No feedback came with the notice... I hope we will find some open doors for us to face the current situation in our beloved AIESEC CAS.

    Regarding the University, today I presented the Design of our project. We got a 9 which may lead us to get a Degree with Honours... This makes me really happy and satisfied because it will prove right my decision to go in eXchange before finishing my University. We need to make the Validation wich consist of a presentation of the whole project to the University and then the Public Defense which is pretty much the same presentation but open for the public.

    I am hosting a former MCP from Estonia, Mariss -or something like that-, she will work and be hosted by a NGO. I like her a lot, she behves like a little girl but big thought are in her head ;)

    Take care, I will keep trying to upload pictures..., tips are welcome!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Search This Blog