Breaking news!

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, January 17, 2006

    The pseudovalue... Enjoy Leadership!

    The last time I posted in my blog was the day I left to Romania. Today, Jan 17th 2006, seems like a different world to me. The great eXperiences I lived during the last 43 days redefined some perspectives on my life and my future...

    Definitively the last month was a "challenging my worldview" time!

    I will summarize the output of this period just to inform and in the next days I will go deep in details on each issue:

    My AIESEC Future

    Against everything I planned I didn´t apply for the MC in the country I love as much as my CAS, Romania. It was heartbroken but I feel it was the best thing I could do.

    Instead, I applied for CR Project Manager in Mainland of China (MoC). I can not belive how happy I am to be running for this position, everyday I look for some history or cultural articles on China. My excitement grows day by day... I can even visualize my MC days walking from the apartment to the MC office in Beijing....

    On other departments, I will be facilitating at Expro SSGN (Spanish Speaking Growth Network, Americas) in Colombia! It is like a dream... Going to a country I always wanted to visit to Facilitate in an international conference... And now it has a date!

    CAS! CoCAS overcame all my expectations! I am back in Costa Rica looking forward to start improving all our work in People Development and LNs, so many great ideas came from the guys that I can´t wait to see them happening! I got all my batteries refilled!!! Thanx USMA, UCR and TEC! Enjoy leadership!

    Personal life

    I missed my family and my home so much..., It was amaXing. Even that I have being abroad many times the feeling to be with the family can not be replace..

    Besides, I am smoking too much, I will create the conditions too quit... again!

    I came to realize something very important, maybe the most important learning point of this period... There is one important truth in life and that is that we exist here and now... So much reflexion and planning made me loose perspective on the importance of today.

    I enjoyed so much an unplanned experience that made me wonder about the set of decisions I was making lately... I was very happy to smile, enjoy and live the simplicity of life and human nature, just feeling...

    University
    We are so close to finish that I can´t believe it. The only problem I have right now is that the teachaers are in holidays and they don´t want to meet! We expect to finish the document in February....

    Well, I am going back to my physical life..., I will update this blog with more stories soon....

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Search This Blog