Breaking news!

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, June 03, 2006

    Poland | March 2005

    A friend was upset because I haven't post on Poland in my Blog... And since it is a stressful time due to travel tickets and visas, I decided to post about Poland and the good memories.

    Basically I went there because of luck.

    When I finished my traineeship in Romania, I was supposed to travel to France and spend a week there.

    The night before I was in the apartment and Stefan received a called from Lukas, Poland MCVP ER, asking for an available Chair willing to leave next morning to Warsaw...

    After some confusion, Stefan hook me up and I was on my way to Poland.

    The Conference and the place were great. I was upset when I got there since I was just leaving Romania, but in IEC I felt very welcomed and I had a lot of fun.

    The OC was amaxing, great friends, good memories. The parties were just what I need to get in the right mood to go back to Costa Rica.

    A great memory I have is Abhinav (MCVP in Poland, current AI) and I carrying my luggage through a very snowy day in Warsaw...

    Imagine that... a Costa Rican and a Hindi, under heavy snow, carrying a hugh suitcase in Poland...

    I am really looking forward fro IC and I wish to met a lot of friends there!

    1 comment:

    1. Anonymous9:59 AM

      Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
      »

      ReplyDelete

    Search This Blog