Breaking news!

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, June 12, 2006

    Emotionally Disturbed

    That's the only way I can describe my current mood.
    • I feel scare because I don't have the minimun resources I need in order to get save to Beijing
    • I feel dissapointed because there is a big chance I will miss IC, therefore, my last IC.
    • I feel sad because I have to end up another AIESEC love story with AIESEC CAS
    • I feel excited because this week I will get my Diploma
    • I feel frustrated because it seems that people believe I am still in Costa Rica just because
    • I feel hands tied because important things are being discussed in the MC and I can only participate through random mails
    • I feel sad to leave my country and specially my family for the 3rd time
    • I feel tired of not being able to see the easy smooth path where to walk
    • I feel powerless because I can't close the ballast business
    • I feel inept to keep the people who cares about me close when I am down, I always push them away until the good times are back...
    • I feel lonely because there are only a few people able to understand this kind of situations and they are abroad...
    • I feel dissapointed to see ppl I trusted quitting
    Am I depressed? Not really, just tired.
    I wish I have one day when I can sleep properly.
    Thanks God there is World Cup :)

    You know what the worst thing is?
    That the only thing that separate me from the opportunities I have is... Money.

    Life is Simple, even when is raining in the PlayGround

    --------

    I decided to post this one, because I know many people have only seen the selfconfident and positive Juan, when the truth is that I am just a person and with this nature comes a big amount of human essence.

    3 comments:

    1. Anonymous9:39 PM

      "There is no such thing as a great talent without great
      will-power "
      Honore de Balzac (1799-1850),

      ... Keep your "will" strong, Juan, and this shall always get you going where you want...

      Pupici,
      Lucki

      ReplyDelete
    2. Anonymous11:12 PM

      A thanx note..

      Reading the lines on your blog made me reflect on so many things - maybe being too busy with the present kept me away from the basic thoughts of the `simple life`..
      You expressed so nicely the `human essence` of yours that it made me think like: Oh, I felt like that, but why couldn`t I speak it out loud?
      I got to a conclusion that i`m not sure if i should be happy or sad about - lately, life seems to be guided mostly by distances (feels great when i meet my family after a long time away and awful when you just have to say goodbye to a friend)...or it`s maybe just your mood and the way you see things at that time??
      Anyways, there are a lot to tell but i have to gather my thoughts..Till then, ICJS:) i came up with this when i saw the pics at ICPS`04 - it stands for i see Juan succeeding ;)

      A zebra
      (Semra)

      ReplyDelete
    3. "[...] once you start working, it becomes your life. and your life cannot scare you, it just can make you feel worth it..."

      ReplyDelete

    Search This Blog