Breaking news!

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, June 18, 2006

    China | Applaying for Visa in Hong Kong!

    Pa-pa-gooooool!!!!

    I am in Hong Kong. Believe it or not!

    And I am very very happy.

    As soon as I sat in the airplane, I felt peace. I am in the right path :)

    The trip Costa Rica-LA was nice. I sat between two colombian girls from Bogota :) They made me laugh, they couldn't believe I was leaving Latin American girls...

    The LA Airport (LAX) is the worst thing ever. Avoid it! Seriously. It has bad ilumination, it is big and unsigned, it is dirty and stinks, it is also very very crowded..., not a place you want to spend more than 5 minutes...

    The part of China Airlines impressed me for two reasons: the multimedia devices for each passenger and the Flight Attendants.

    The multimedia devices let you watch any movie of a selection of 30, watch shows like Friends or Everybody Loves Raymond, play games, watch news and sports, listen to music whenever you want. It really keep you entertained, specially in the first minutes when you are trying to find out how does it work ;)

    On the other hand, the Flight Attendants were all little dolls. I think they were aprox 1.60m with 13 y/o girls' faces.

    A funny fact is that airplanes are designed for Europeans, therefore the height of the hand-luggage compartments represents an ergonomical challenge for the asian Flight Attendants..." CSR Project Manager :)

    Stefan, man, you have to see the amount of containers in the port in HK... Man, serious, I have never seen so many, not even in Panama... They look like a hugh Lego collection... By the way I saw a big advertisement: "Empowering your Supply Chain, KF Logistics" :0 :)

    You will die of hapiness here, and imagine the ports in Beijing, Guanzhou and Shangai...

    In a few words, HK is like Panama (nice infraestructure, hot and humid) but with the Costa Rican mountains and the Asian people :)

    Playing in Chinese!
    Eating with Chop Sticks! (It is not that hard ;))

    5 comments:

    1. O U T L A N D
      Supply Chain Networks


      Where there's a need,
      there's a way. To China!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Ave maria!
      Bendito sea el señor, estas vivo!! así sea a muchos paralelos de dist.. :(
      Seguiremos pendientes de tus travesuras en Oriente..

      Destruye poco.. ;)

      ReplyDelete
    3. CE FACI FRATZICAAA?
      Que pasa mey ?:)
      Hey man, i just wanted to wish you GOOD LUCK! show those people what you are made of ! ;)

      ReplyDelete
    4. Anonymous11:50 PM

      Hey you! I'm happy to see you've finally reached your dreamed land... you're in China! Congratulations! ;)
      I just wanna say I'm so happy of you and I strongly believe, by the way you talked in Colombia about it, you're in the path you have to be =)

      I'll keep following your adventures! Take care and smile a lot!
      Cris

      ReplyDelete
    5. Ni hao!

      Thank you guys for the support, you have no idea how nice it is to receive this comments :)

      It makes me feel at home!

      ReplyDelete

    Search This Blog