Breaking news!

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, June 21, 2006

    China | Sunday at Planning

    These first days have been filled with work. I haven´t even have time to change money... But I ma having fun with the team. the guys are great and funny :)

    Last night was sleep in... I just needed it...

    Funny thing is that China has a lot of resemblances with Romania. I believe is the communist influence: big block of flats, hugh squares, trains and so on.

    *Cultural Shock of the Day: Google is blocked!

    I tried to look for the online version of the Polish Competency Model and the Google search sent me an error message...

    Chinese Government restrict the access to certain information in internet and that's why Google doesn't work at full capcity here.

    I felt like they closed the library :)

    1 comment:

    1. Oi..!
      Mis últimos días en Brasil (y ya primeros como MC) han estado la locura también...

      El cambio no llega tocando pasito..

      Un beso!.

      Pdta. Oye, por qué carajos está tan desordenado tu blog?

      ReplyDelete

    Search This Blog