Breaking news!

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, June 13, 2006

    China | The Road starts to clear off

    I want to thank you

    Because, this period has been a little hard for me and many of you drop those little supportive lines or took sometime to tell me that you care :)

    That is just what I needed it, to know that I am not alone and than our efforts are all connected.

    During the past term, my strenght relied on the memories from Cluj (Ro) and the understanding that many ppl around the world was trying hard to make AIESEC happening.

    Today is not different, just that the Cluj memory has broaden much more, therefore my source of energy.

    I bought the ticket to Hong Kong today :)

    I will depart from Costa Rica on Friday 18:15 and arrived to Hong Kong on Sunday morning.

    On Monday, I will apply for the Business Visa (F), 3 days later I will have an answer.

    On the 4th day, I will catch a 24hrs train from Hong Kong to Beijing!

    I am so excited about this, you can see the map of the journey below :) Reflection time, here it comes!

    I still need USD400 to pay Visa, cover Train Tickets, pay taxes and cover living expenses until I get to Beijing. For the first time in my life, I have debts ;)

    Where will this money come from? We'll see...

    The Distance Hong Kong-Beijing
    is equivalent to
    The Distance San Jose (CR) - Distrito Federal (Mex)
    (Green Line)

    Great Will,

    to live my life!

    3 comments:

    1. AEEEEE! se nos va el muchacho pa´la China!!

      Juan, por el amor de Dios cómprate esa cámara.. que la chocoaventura estará de infarto...!

      Wishing the best for you... ;)

      ReplyDelete
    2. hmmm... a costa rican in china?
      they will hardly notice you.

      on thursday i have my first mandarin lesson. (o;

      save some chinese little supply chain stuff for me.

      good luck!!!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Waiting for you here, Juan :)

      hugs,
      Nadya

      ReplyDelete

    Search This Blog