Breaking news!

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, June 20, 2006

    China | Visa and Train Trip

    Yesterday was a long long day.

    I woke up at 3am due to the Jet Lag and went back to bed at 11pm...

    But at the end, It was the right thing to do since I managed to sleep normal hours and I got my Business Visa - Multiple Entries to China!

    I will leave by Train on Wednesday at 3pm and I will arrived to Beijing 24hrs and 15min later.

    One important thing to know about Hong Kong is that there is not need to learn Mandarin or Cantonese, everything is in English. Yesterday, I managed my way around without major problems.

    We'll see how does it work in Beijing.

    -----------

    Thank you guys for the comments, emails and msn chats. They make me feel like at home :)

    -----------

    And the News of the Day goes to:

    Global AI-PDU Team 06.07

    • Juliana Castillo - MCVP PD, Brazil
    • Barbara Ptak - MCVP PD, Turkey
    • Fabian Hernandez - MCVP X, Czech Republic
    • Carolyn Rush - MC Regional Coordinator, Canada
    • Mihaela Ciobris - MCVP PD, Romania
    • David Rojas - exMCVP PD, Colombia
    • Maria Johansson - exMCVP PD, Sweden
    • Nadya Lyubyva - MCVP PD, Hong Kong
    • Rubayat Khan - MCVP PD Bangladesh
    • Matthias Lehmann - exMC Hungary

    Chair: Juan - MCVP CSR Mainland of China

    Managed by AI VPPD: Gabiza :)

    To improve the PlayGround!

    3 comments:

    1. Mae, what wonderful news!

      Güevón, we're gonna rock!
      Almost speechless here, 'cuz all I know is that a new milestone in the history of PDU is about to be set.

      Let's make a deep scratch in history ;)

      Peace,

      Davo!

      ReplyDelete
    2. My children grew up!!
      Congratulations again, I know this year of PDU is going to be the madness one ..! Beginning with the Chair that is the maddest of all... :P

      By the way.. no excuses let´s learn Mandarin or Cantonese -are you in China Mae! :O -

      Bacano parce, bacano..!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Anonymous10:54 AM

      Hey Juan!
      Congrats for PDU stuff.. Imagine, you, Miha, Nadiyka, Gabiza...It's going to be fun:)

      I'm expecting some madness, so don't disapoint me!! And of couse, let me know all about it! :)
      Kisses
      janina

      ReplyDelete

    Search This Blog