Breaking news!

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, June 16, 2006

    China | Two perspectives of travelling

    At 6pm today, I will take the first flight of my journey to China.

    How do I feel?

    I have noticed that when I am about to live life changing experiences, like this long term trips, my feelings polarized in two perspectives.

    The perspective of Going To. It is the one that motivates you and give you the strenght and the will to continue. It is the future.

    The perspective of Leaving. This is the one that represent what you care about and that made what you are. It is the past

    How do I feel?

    I feel captured in the present, exactly in the point where Going to and Leaving violentily meet. My stomach is tense and my body feels heavy. My eyes show fear, my hearts hurts but my mind knows that this is the road. Last time I felt like this was February 28th 2005.

    No great talent comes without great will...

    Oh China! Really, take care! I am going to enjoy it!

    In the way to the part of the PlayGround where the games are Made in China!

    -----------

    Value of the Family

    More than half of my accomplishments have the same actor behind - My Family!

    For this adventure, I want to dedicate everything I will do to them. In my heart their faces and advices are always with me. I hope that one day they will be as proud of me as I am of them.

    God, thanx for setting me a place here, you are the best Family Raiser ;)

    3 comments:

    1. 1% of what you feel, i sense also, because this time the journey is not only yours.

      it has the power to make us great friends for life, or great memories. for life.

      good luck.
      i'll meet you there one day.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Juan | Where are you?

      ReplyDelete
    3. Aki estoy amor :)

      Hablando Chino...
      Hoy aprendi k debo practicar mi pronunciación porque hoy me perdí, no me entendían :)

      ReplyDelete

    Search This Blog