Breaking news!

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, May 03, 2006

    Papillons y otras cosas en inglés

    Today I can post about many thinGs

    I can post about the trip from Panama and the funny eXchange students we met in the bus
    I can post about me being sick all the time
    I can post about the little kitten that broke in my house to stay
    I can post about all those newies that have no idea I exist but I can tell you how they are
    I can post about a very important friend I got back in contact with :)
    I can post about burocracy, university and my graduation delayed for some paper work
    I can post about the police young man that sat with me in the bus from Panama who choose Police School over University
    I can post about ended dreams :(

    I can post and post and post...

    And that makes me happy. It means my life is moving and maybe I should think about the "Ten thinGs I will do before leaving the PlayGround"

    I leave you with a remarkable motivational quote of the Elected MCVP PD in CAS:
    "Some leaders are so bad that they actually motivate you"

    3 comments:

    1. man, the final quote seems stolen from romania! ;o)

      what about ended dreams?

      ReplyDelete
    2. That quote is exactly that, the result of shaping a culture ;)

      On the other hand, the ended dream is related with Colombia... Nothing worth to mention right now :)

      So don't worry we are still going to conquer China!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Fe de erratas

      Instead of "ended" dreams

      Read "postponed" dreams

      ReplyDelete

    Search This Blog