Breaking news!

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, May 31, 2006

    China | Travel Cost Issues

    I should be making my luggage to leave to China right now but instead I am becoming to feel a little bit of frustration and desesperation...

    The thing is that I had budget a ticket of about 1200-1500 USD. I was getting 1000 USD from a sponsor I "fundraising" the rest...

    But thanks to the World Cup and the free market tickets prices raised to heaven...

    Regular ones are around USD3000, so If I have that kind of money I could get there tomorrow. If a look for and I am lucky I may find a free space in USD2500...

    I am talking with my sponsor during this week but still I can not pressure...

    Time to think Transiberian.... :)

    Juan

    6 comments:

    1. it's only because of the mexicans...

      any news on the ballast?

      ReplyDelete
    2. Transiberian!! Very good plan! Send me pictures, or cute traditional postcards...

      ReplyDelete
    3. You should fly through a US city like LA if it is possible. Flights to China are about 1000 USD through LAX.

      ReplyDelete
    4. I tried flying from US Cities but most cheap tickets are sold out. Besides, the tickets to SJO to LA are very high too, like 700 USD...

      ThanX I will keep on looking...

      Besides, Lucía seems to want to join me in the transiberian with the mexicans, a ballast and the guy with bad jokes...

      ReplyDelete
    5. Anonymous9:59 AM

      Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
      »

      ReplyDelete
    6. Anonymous1:27 AM

      Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
      »

      ReplyDelete

    Search This Blog