Breaking news!

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, May 14, 2006

    Hay mucho, pero tenemos poco

    On Friday evening I went for a coffee with a group of friends and we were chatting about many random things.

    One of the conversations ended up in a discussio about giving and receiving presents and the pressure for young couples to give B-day presents, X-Mas presents, Monthlyversary presents, San Valentines' presents and any other type of scheduled present...

    In my personal opinion, there is only 1 thing I would ask my friends and It is also the most valuable thing I can give them... Time.

    Really..., time! :)

    Spend the whole day together: walking around, driving around, watching tv, cooking... even cleaning. Talking, sharing. Time together is the best thing a person can receive but It is also the hardest one to get.

    So, if at any given point, you hear that I am saving my time for you, it is because I am trying to give the best I can.

    And if you have see me uraño y sin motivo and sometimes even jealous of the time we spend together, it is because... :)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Search This Blog