Breaking news!

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, April 27, 2006

    Not my best day :)

    Yep

    Sometimes it happens

    Today is not my best day.

    So, what I do is that I watch old pictures, listen to old music, get in touch with old friends...

    I also waste time. Like passing channels or radio stations, driving around, walking around or having random conversations with random ppl. Sometimes I clean my room.

    Well, today I am wasting my time creating internet waste...

    Look at it:


    My European City

    You Belong in London

    You belong in London, but you belong in many cities... Hong Kong, San Francisco, Sydney. You fit in almost anywhere.
    And London is diverse and international enough to satisfy many of your tastes. From curry to Shakespeare, London (almost) has it all!



    My 2005 song


    Your 2005 Song Is


    Feel Good Inc by Gorillaz

    "Love forever love is free.
    Let's turn forever you and me."

    In 2005, you were loving life and feeling no pain.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Search This Blog