Breaking news!

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, May 06, 2006

    Late phone calls and sick

    Late last night, I heard my cell phone ringing

    I thought: "Hmmm, strange since I don't think any of my male friends would call me in the middle of the night and, most important, I don't have a girlfriend right now..."

    I imagined it was one of the VP PDs asking for those late reflective chats...

    After I managed to wake up and answer the phone a thiny voice came from the other side of the world..., it was..., the Chinese Supplier!!! :)

    She called at 1.30m pm in China, meaning 1.30am in Costa Rica, asking me if I checked the email she sent... Funny...

    Anyways, I did check it. We are still negotiating prices... but things are moving alright.

    On the other hand, I am so sick!

    I went to the Dr and got two injections from her young assitant :). I feel like crap. I hear in sorround system, it hurts to breath, my legs feel weak, I sweat like crazy, but I can only be thankful to be at home and having something that will go away in a few days...

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Search This Blog