Breaking news!

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, May 03, 2006

    Revelation!

    Sometimes I'm so stupid...

    Exchanging ideas and experiences on Role Modeling with a very special friend I came to realize something very simple that made me feel very stupid.

    I have based my development on hooking on Role Models. So I find a person I admire, I analyze it (I think Gabi W still remembers my interpretation of her) and then I incorporate to myself the features of that person that got my attention. I am very satisfied with the results but they lead to forsee something very important.

    There is a moment in life when you are called to be the Role Model
    Somehow I didn't want to hear the call so I terrible failed. My apologies. I think I learnt.
    Now I am going to China to do my best supporting as many aiesecers as possible to reach their passions :) and then I will think about coming back :)
    It feels great to learn something new :)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Search This Blog