Breaking news!

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, April 16, 2006

    What I brought with me from Colombia

    I arrived in Bogotá on March 20th and only today, April 15th, I am back in my house sitting in front of my computer.

    I used all the time from Parque Tayrona (Colombia) to San José to re-think my life and where am I leading it...

    I realized that since I joined AIESEC, I have seen the most beautiful places and met truly amazing people.

    But I always come back to the same place, by myself, with all this growing memories in my mind.

    And in funny moments like this, I remember S speech on sharing...

    I know I need to work on that, since it is getting out of control.

    Right now, I want to thank AI and specially Oriana for giving me the chance to be in AXLDS, to MC Colombia for SDL Barranquilla and to all the people that shared a meal, a coffee, a beer, a joke, a session, a bathroom :), with me...

    I miss many things and all of them make me happy

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Search This Blog