Breaking news!

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, April 27, 2006

    Life priorities

    A few years ago I defined certain important aspects in my life:
    • Love - My family and my future family
    • Frienship - The quality of the relations I keep with friends
    • Recreation - My free time
    • Professional development - Studies and professional career
    • Money - The enabler
    • Health - Physical and mental condition

    Afterwards I defined happiness as the balance and continual growth of this key factors. And yes, I did make many decisions based on this framework.

    But lately I came to realize that I need to do two things:

    1. Review the framework since I am not sure it is still valid
    2. Start using it again to make personal decisions

    The good question here is "How come I started thinking about this again?"

    Well, I am sure that the personal decisions I have been making lately are leading me where I want to go BUT I am not sure if I am risking too much upon certain aspects despecting others and this is scaring me a little bit...

    I have certain sympthoms of unbalance...

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Search This Blog