Breaking news!

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, April 20, 2006

    Going to Panamá!!!

    Today I bought the ticket to Panamá.

    It costs 50USD both ways and it takes 18hrs from San José to Panama City...

    I am ready fro the trip. They play 2 movies and in case you miss a part they repeat one.

    We reach the border around midnight and you have to look fresh and trustfull.

    I practiced in Colombia when I travelled from Bogotá to Barranquilla and for COCAS also.

    I will be giving coaching on Intro to @ and any other tasks LC USMA can provide me with.

    I am also looking forward fro some cheap beers :)

    Here with Frank (LCP USMA), Nikki (Delegate of the Year) and me...

    Changing the subject...

    The colombians are also funny, check an extract from a mail from one of the elected VPs:

    "Nota; "Fiebre Amarilla;/ Dicese de enfermedad causada por la picadura de un mosquito que habita en las zonas tropicales de cada territorio por debajo de los 1400 metros sobre el nivel del mar, un vez el sujeto recibe la picadura, la enfermedad se desarrolla seis meses después.

    Léase ñoño que no puedes tener Fiebre Amarilla ahora, (como que te ibas sobreactuando Mae, Thank you Lord!!!)"

    Guess who was it... :)

    Nos vemos en Polonia!

    Recovering from the yellow fever,

    El mae

    Ps: send me the pictures from the Tayrona Toilet :)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Search This Blog