Breaking news!

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, April 16, 2006

    Pictures from Colombia

    I am not a fan of taking pictures. Maybe because I always loose the cameras... What I did was to go around other people websites and borrow their shots.

    Funny fact is that I have not many photos "working".

    The best in this aspect are from the PD track in the "Heading for the Pool" session!

    Facis AXLDS


    PD Track


    CAS AXLDS


    Random Shots AXLDS

    SDL in Barranquilla Colombia!!!

    OjO con la maZorca!

    4 comments:

    1. man, good to have you back!

      tomorrow is my first official working monday in the after AIESEC life (well, i WILL have an internship, but let's just call it after life for the moment).

      try to re-ientegrate yourself in your life and tell me if i'm still part of it. :o)

      if yes, some guys here in romania are ready to rummble!

      te-am pupat,
      stefan

      ReplyDelete
    2. Man, you are such a gig sometimes...

      Romania is Romania :)

      Just let me get my MCP happy and I will get back to our thinGs

      Juan

      ReplyDelete
    3. Juanito!
      Me encanta saber que la pasaste bien en Colombia y que estas de nuevo en tu tierra.. :)
      Espero verte algun día de nuevo sino es en Costa Rica, será en China ;) (I promise)

      Beijinhos...

      Pdta: Algunas de esas fotos tienen copyright, ojo! jejeje

      ReplyDelete
    4. Hola, Juan!!

      Subi algunas fotitos tambien en mi blog... pero alla escribo en portugues (si queres intentar... jejeje)

      Besos

      ReplyDelete

    Search This Blog