Breaking news!

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, October 31, 2006

    China | My Happiest Working Day!!!

    Today is four months and ten days since I arrived to China.

    From my perspective my responsibility was very clear:


    Get the Local Committees involved in projects (create teams, plan and execute) that generate exchange and learning around Sustainable Development topics using the external platform left by the last term.

    I found many challenges that I don't even want to remember right now.

    But I found a team willing to do crazy stuff: Dex, Natalie, Dan, Birtan, Susan, Yuan, Nick. And also two great CEEDers: Lucy and Regula.

    Today I was reviewing the survey where LCs were supposed to commit to run topic based projects...

    Honestly, I was not even expecting answers since it is hard for LCs to access AIESEC.net due to Government restrictions at Uni to external servers...

    My surprize:

    • 7 LCs interested!!!
    • 12 Projects with responsible assigned!!!

    Besides that:

    • 2 Project Managers applying for Heroes Conference Grant in Malaysia!!!
    I am so happy!


    2 comments:

    1. Anonymous9:39 PM

      Chinito: qué Dios te bendiga y te proteja. Te queremos mucho y te extrañamos.

      Mamita

      ReplyDelete
    2. Anonymous10:59 AM

      Hey! Juan I will go to Beijing between 17 - 20 nov but I can't contact u...please let me know your mobile phone number here...surashing@yahoo.com
      sae from Thailand

      ReplyDelete

    Search This Blog